OT: Anyone attended a game in Buffalo?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
It's strange how well I remember that game. Even recalled that the Leafs scored while Johansson was being interviewed :facepalm:.

To this day that's one of the best Leafs games I remember watching on TV and seeing the Leafs fan jumping out of their seats for the 5th and 6th goals was crazy.

That game was also important for the standings back then. The Leafs had finished 1 point better then Ottawa for 4th place in the Eastern Conference and home ice advantage in the Eastern Conference Quater-Finals. So who knows what would have happened had they lost that game in regulation or only got 1 point out of it.

Mansfield

possession obsession
Apr 4, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Just got my tixs for Nov 29 game. Gunna be my first leaf game in buffalo in 10ish years... Last game I went to.. If anyone remembers (dunno the year but we'll go about 10 years ago) was the one where leafs stormed back being down.. I wanna say 5-1 or 5-2 and kaberle with the ot winner for the 6-5 (I believe) victory!

yeah man I was at that game!!!! we were down 5-2, mogilny got his 1000th point on that OT goal. **** was amazing!!

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
common guys and girls grab your tickets lets fill this arena up with blue and white, i convinced 2 other friends to come..im calling it now..the amount of leaf fans will be insane for this game and the atmosphere will be amazing..
http://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-sabr...falo-first-niagara-center-15-11-2013-4323522/
164242019_slide.jpg

First Niagara Center - AKA ACC 3.0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad