J. HENNESEY SJ
M. TALBOT PIT
M. FOY MIN
P. TATICEK FLA
J. JOKINEN DAL
F. NOVAK FLA

any input would be greatly appreciated

PEli*

Talbot is a great two way player and is a leader. Strong on the puck, good skater and above average offensive skills. Led the Olympiques to the President's Cup and a Memorial Cup berth last year. Currently attempting to do it all over again this year. Gatineau has a bye in the first round of the Q playoffs.

Hennesey had a great year with the Remparts (82 pts in 59GP) and can really score. I'd say he's got a great chance at being a good 2nd liner in SJ. It's a shame that the Remparts were knocked out in five games. I would have liked to see Hennesey's talents showcased later on in the playoffs.

I don't know much about the other ones.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Jokinen is a talented sniper prospect. He had an amazing start to his season and kinda slowed down before tearing it up down the stretch once more. He will likely remain one more year in his native Finland, where he can be a serious threat for the MVP and scoring title if he remains consistant. He's a quality prospect with top 6 potential, he's fast, he has good hands and has seemingly improved his defensive game. NHL comparison: Scott Young, a good two-way winger and consistant 25 goal scorer.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Modano = God said:
Jokinen is a talented sniper prospect. He had an amazing start to his season and kinda slowed down before tearing it up down the stretch once more. He will likely remain one more year in his native Finland, where he can be a serious threat for the MVP and scoring title if he remains consistant. He's a quality prospect with top 6 potential, he's fast, he has good hands and has seemingly improved his defensive game. NHL comparison: Scott Young, a good two-way winger and consistant 25 goal scorer.

I thought he was more playmaker than sniper. he also is smallish

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Starsdude said:
I thought he was more playmaker than sniper. he also is smallish

He's not a real playmaker either, but with the compliments I hear about his rather underrated shot, I took the benefit of the doubt. He's probably a decent all-round forward (can play center or wing) who doesn't stand out in both parts. His size isn't any different than most Finnish prospects and it hasn't affected him one bit, (yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad