Anybody find a Red Line overall ranking this year?

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Respectfully, if you'd have read my post, you'd have seen that last year their rankings were free on Sportsnet, and I'm asking for the same thing, as opposed to blatant attempted theft you just accused me of.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
PecaFan said:
Respectfully, if you'd have read my post, you'd have seen that last year their rankings were free on Sportsnet, and I'm asking for the same thing, as opposed to blatant attempted theft you just accused me of.

You are a thief. You stole my heart. :naughty:

Seriously, don't take yourself so seriously.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
PecaFan said:
I'm a crotchety old man dammit. I have a reputation to uphold. :p:

Did you ever consider that maybe you should pay for the content? Sheesh, people like you are almost as bad as people who don't read threads and just jump in and reiterate what some person already said.

Wild Thing

Child... please.
Feb 18, 2003
Way Down South
Visit site
Geez - if Redline allows a website to publish a list, then obviously they don't consider it stealing for people to look at the list. And if they don't consider it stealing, why should anyone else regard it as such? All the guy did was ask if it was available as it has been in the past. He's not asking for advice on how to burglarize Woodlief's office or hack into Redline's website. :shakehead

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Wild Thing said:
Geez - if Redline allows a website to publish a list, then obviously they don't consider it stealing for people to look at the list. And if they don't consider it stealing, why should anyone else regard it as such? All the guy did was ask if it was available as it has been in the past. He's not asking for advice on how to burglarize Woodlief's office or hack into Redline's website. :shakehead

I'm pretty sure that last one was tongue in cheek. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad