Any Returning AHL players?

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Foerester, Sebrango, Foudy, Wisdom, Perreault, Perfetti

Any of these guys going to be playing in the World Juniors and then sent back to their OHL clubs?
Foerster, Sebrango, Foudy and Wisdom all are prime candidates to be sent back as none are lighting it up at the next level and could use more seasoning in the OHL.

Perreault is over a point per game in the AHL and Perfetti has shown he has nothing left to do in Jr, I'd assume those 2 aren't coming back

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
As I said earlier in the year (when everyone was laughing at me), I said Foerster was coming back post juniors.

flash forward to today and more and more people see it as a legit possibility

Reactions: LDN

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
As I said earlier in the year (when everyone was laughing at me), I said Foerster was coming back post juniors.

flash forward to today and more and more people see it as a legit possibility
Do the Colts need him though? I thought they were a scary team with or without him?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Do the Colts need him though? I thought they were a scary team with or without him?
They aren't bad without him now eh? Helps to have Clarke running the show on the backend

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Perfetti and Sebrango named to WJ selection roster. Any guess whether any of the others will be late additions?

Box Score Watcher

Nov 13, 2021
Perfetti and Sebrango named to WJ selection roster. Any guess whether any of the others will be late additions?
Pretty sure Perrault has decided to play for the USA?

Foudy and Foerester not getting an invite is interesting. And wisdom was sent back to Kingston after being injured

Reactions: HockeyPops

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
2 years ago Hayton and Veleno not on camp roster but named to the team later.

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
I think the best chance of anyone being sent back is Foudy. Foerster is out for most if not all of this season. Perreault and Perfetti are playing very well. Sebrango's approaching 50 games played over this season and last so you've got to think it's almost pointless to send him back to Kitchener.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
Heard from a few sources Foudy doesn’t want to come back to Windsor…. Think if he comes back it’ll be with a trade attached.

Reactions: LDNknights

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad