Any PTO Love?

puckthat

Jul 19, 2019
Brassard Dano, ?? Who would you suggest? I actually would like Dano back again. Send him on a 2 way to Monsters, and he'll be around in case of injury. The fans loved him when he was here the first time. Thoughts?

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I went through the list last week and came up with Brassard, Devante Smith Pelly, and Dano.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Maybe Brassard
Vanek has some appeal, but not sure where he could slot

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Vanek has some appeal, but not sure where he could slot

Nyquist - Dubois - Anderson
Foligno/Texier - Bjorkstrand
Nash - Jenner - Atkinson
Vanek - Wennberg - Bemstrom

If he can fit, I think it would have to be on a super sheltered line like this, plus a bit of powerplay time. I remember hearing that Detroit went out of their way to protect him and he still ended up a -12.

He wasn't on my PTO list because of that but now that I think of it Detroit isn't good enough to shelter anyone. And Vanek-Wennberg-Jenner was dynamite for us and that was barely a year ago. I could see Torts saying no to bringing Vanek to camp - he's a bit of a lazy veteran, maybe not the type Torts wants around. But I'm not opposed to it.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I would like Vanek. he probably won't take a pto but if one of the rookie doesnt make it top 6 right away he can be there. I don't see any downside to this. worst case he doesn't play because one of the kid is better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad