Any open spots for an XBOX player?

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
Hi Everyone,

First of all, hopefully it isn't a problem that I'm making a thread for the sole purpose of finding a spot in a league. I've browsed through at least 10 threads on here and they all seem to be filled. I thought instead of just continuously searching I could post something in hopes someone would need another GM in their league. I've looked through a lot of leagues online and so many of them are unrealistic and have completely fantasy like rosters. I think it'd be more fun to play in a league that starts with up to date rosters and can complete trades and signings that are more realistic. I'd like to play some games, so a full sim league probably isn't what I'm looking for.

Anyways, hopefully someone can let me know of a league that's looking for one more GM. I'm not too picky on what team I get either.

Thanks a lot, and again if this thread runs anyone the wrong way or anything just let me know.

Erza Scarlet

following the mantle
Jun 9, 2011
Requiem
Hi Everyone,

First of all, hopefully it isn't a problem that I'm making a thread for the sole purpose of finding a spot in a league. I've browsed through at least 10 threads on here and they all seem to be filled. I thought instead of just continuously searching I could post something in hopes someone would need another GM in their league. I've looked through a lot of leagues online and so many of them are unrealistic and have completely fantasy like rosters. I think it'd be more fun to play in a league that starts with up to date rosters and can complete trades and signings that are more realistic. I'd like to play some games, so a full sim league probably isn't what I'm looking for.

Anyways, hopefully someone can let me know of a league that's looking for one more GM. I'm not too picky on what team I get either.

Thanks a lot, and again if this thread runs anyone the wrong way or anything just let me know.

I have Carolina avaliable. He's made some some trades on it though but we have alot of good GMs in our league. It has good goaltending, extra draft picks, and a deep defence but no Staal and Skinner though. the roster is below if you're interested. we play first 20 games, last 10 games and all playoffs.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=53842541&postcount=43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad