Player Discussion Any interest in Claude Julien now that he's available?

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Maybe I am still thinking of his Boston days but I feel like his system wouldn’t be all that much different from what Krueger is running right now. They share a lot of the same defensive philosophies.

Id rather have someone like Gallant or Boudreau. Or my (unlikely) dream of Brind’amor...

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
It's been a revolving door with coaches here in Sabreville for nearly a decade. Don't think coaches don't notice that. These 3 guys don't appear to be desperate for jobs right now (probably on guaranteed contracts) and are content to pick and choose. It's been shown that no one in their right mind picks Buffalo as a coaching destination.

The Pegula's are in cost conservation n mode. They know that their free wheeling fracking enterprises are going to be constrained by the energy policies of the new Administration in DC. So Terry and Kim are no longer buyers nor in an unconstrained spending mode.

Ralph is here for the duration. I understand he refused a further cut in salary. However, he remains the Head Coach. He can smooth talk his way into and out of any situation he faces.

Coach A: I'd love to find a way to get paid for more years than I actually work
Coach B: Sign a contract with the Pegulas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad