Any fellow Thrashers fans?

ac9er

Jan 9, 2015
Ac9er is like sasquatch. We've heard the myths you were out there. But never thought you ACTUALLY existed!

Haha, I signed up on here and forgot about my log in info. Used to be on USCHO but can't access it. Finally looked up and retrieved my info. Hope to learn more in the hockey world here.

ac9er

Jan 9, 2015
Welcome dude! Join the Canucks fans in their sub forum. More than enough room for you bud.

Do you accept bandwagon fans, cause I definitely am after my Thrashers were deported. I follow 11 teams now and the Canucks are one of them.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I still follow and cheer these guys!

hossa.png

1297408493155_ORIGINAL.jpg

DSC_2547.JPG

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
No can do unfortunately. My ex was a Hawks fan and her new bf was a Red Wings fan. Those 2 are no way. Sorry just couldn't do that.
you know even if it may sting a bit, WPG have been dedicated in keeping the core intact... you may wanna cheer for the JETS!! or Ottawa, have a pretty solid core to you know ;)

ac9er

Jan 9, 2015
you know even if it may sting a bit, WPG have been dedicated in keeping the core intact... you may wanna cheer for the JETS!! or Ottawa, have a pretty solid core to you know ;)

I root for the former players to do well just not the Jets franchise. I now bandwagon for the: Panthers, Predators, Sharks, Blues, Bruins, Canucks, Oilers, Flames, Canadiens, Maple Leafs, and Senators.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Do not support the Canucks. For your own sake, please don't. Go support the Ducks if you want a good, cool franchise.

copernicanrevolution

Apr 30, 2009
Atlanta
Now to answer the original post...

I'll be a Thrashers fan for life but for now I'm a Jets fan. They have a fair bit of the Atlanta core (you guys are welcome for Thorburn! :-p) and one of the best fanbases in the NHL.

Also, should Kovy ever return to the NHL I'll be an insta-fan of whatever team he ends up with.

ac9er

Jan 9, 2015
Now to answer the original post...

I'll be a Thrashers fan for life but for now I'm a Jets fan. They have a fair bit of the Atlanta core (you guys are welcome for Thorburn! :-p) and one of the best fanbases in the NHL.

Also, should Kovy ever return to the NHL I'll be an insta-fan of whatever team he ends up with.

I always felt that when Kovy left, our franchise died. He was the life support and nothing was able to replace his presence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad