Any famous people post on here?

YWGYankee

Oct 29, 2016
I can't imagine we have many at all. I'd imagine most pro players don't want to come post and be told by some person on the internet that they're an idiot and probably haven't even played hockey before for disagreeing with them.
I don't know. If I were an NHL player, I think I could get some perverse joy just seeing how clueless people can be. But I'm not a nice person.

Reactions: rynryn

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
This forum is so big now that I'd be surprised if one player from the NHL never heard about it. Of course some people read it. Some probably post anonymously sometimes. Surprised I've never seen a verified AMA thread from a player, during the offseason or something.

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Ian Mendes has posted on the Sens board and is really cool about it. Think Brian Savage posted a bit as well. Pretty sure a few of the History of Hockey crew have had some professional experience, or at least been close to the pros.

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
I don't know if they still post here but a couple Vancouver radio personalities, Justin Morrisette and Martin McMahon, did at one point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad