Cut/Released: Antonio Brown (suspended 8 games)

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
There are a lot of reports AB was a diva/head case going back to his college days. As well as articles how the Steelers managed his erratic behavior.

My “not a doctor” guess would be he has some form of bipolar disorder first and foremost.

How the Steelers kept this under raps for years is amazing.
Now that they are no longer his problem, all of his dirty laundry is being exposed.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The worst thing to happened to Antonio Brown was leaving the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Guy forced his way out, he was under their control/care but somewhere along the way...his ego/narcissistic attitude just took over.

I'm not sure what the Rooney's, Mike Tomlin or Big Ben can do now...

member 157595

The worst thing to happened to Antonio Brown was leaving the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Guy forced his way out, he was under their control/care but somewhere along the way...his ego/narcissistic attitude just took over.

I'm not sure what the Rooney's, Mike Tomlin or Big Ben can do now...

I remember making fun of the Steelers for giving away arguably the best receiver in the NFL at the time for draft pick fodder.

Turns out they were freaking geniuses for getting as far away from this human biohazard as possible.

Sep 19, 2008
This just got real. Momma just packing the boys up and they're heading off to safety. Really hope Antonio wises up because his agent and so have now left him

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
calling it....he's gonna tweet a threat or break the law on a technicality and then a swat team is gonna break down his door and admit him to a hospital

Looking pretty good so far. Arrest warrant issued as he locked himself in his house.

If he doesn’t come out, swat/cops go in.

I’d be afraid of him resisting and/or doing something stupid and getting shot. Someone should really tell him to surrender voluntarily

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Anyone know if AB has access to firearms?

giphy.gif

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I loved AB. Tough skilled hardworking. I can't look away from this trainwreck but I got feels for the people involved. Somethings not right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad