Anton Silayev or Tij Iginla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Let's be honest, everyone.

The pick at 2nd overall should either be Anton Silayev or Tij Iginla.

But between the two, who should the Blackhawks select?

It's a tough decision to make.

41858.jpg
65d3f39012e7d.image.jpg

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
There are multiple draft threads. This could have been an email (reply in an existing thread). But I guess you need it on record visibly so you can harp on who you wanted five years from now.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
There are multiple draft threads. This could have been an email (reply in an existing thread). But I guess you need it on record visibly so you can harp on who you wanted five years from now.
This thread will age like fine wine.

Everyone will look back upon it and think "He was right. One of these two is absolutely the correct choice at #2."

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
This thread will age like fine wine.

Everyone will look back upon it and think "He was right. One of these two is absolutely the correct choice at #2."
And then everyone will congratulate you and say “praise be, you were right” and we will organize a letter writing campaign to have you hired as GM.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Musto

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Well, I for one am not so against Silayev and Iginla.
If they hit we're looking at a Chara or Iginla both of whom are HOF players ( Chara not yet! )
As we know there are no guarantees with high draft picks and this year in particular, heck even Bedard isn't a given what with his small stature and hence potential longevity issues.
I like Demidov and Levshunov as much as the next guy ( though they do have their questions ) but Silayev is enticing as he could literally dominate the ice when he's playing and Iginla as Musto has mentioned a few times has a relentless motor and is a dog out there .. he could be a mini Tkachuk scoring / bulldozing machine and leader. It's too freaking tough to know one way or the other. Here's hoping the boys make the right call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad