Prospect Info: Antoine Laganiere signs with Ducks

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
We did it last year, i doubt we do it again.

But we have pretty deep depth at every position now in our prospect pool with these signings.

Might go for the best player available in pretty much all rounds. Judging by our stafff interviews and reports, we did it last year in first 4 rounds with Lindholm, Kerdiles, Andersen and Roy. And then it was only dmen.

we have pretty good depth now at all positions but what we need now is some home-run talent. some really huge boom or bust imo with high ceilings..

guys that could be a #1C or a #1D if they put it all together, but something is holding them back and they're dropping int he draft.

I'm thinking of guys like a vatanen lol, vatanen has great offensive potential, but he lacks size and defensive ability (at the time of draft)

hes worked on both, and i wouldn't say he's panned out yet, but he's been a fantastic 4th rounder thus far.

Oct 18, 2011
Is this kid expected to get some run? he isn't going to Norfolk yet, wouldn't mind seeing this guy get in Lombardi's spot

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
@AnaheimDucks: Recent signee Antoine Laganiere will finish up school at Yale (which has two weeks left). After that, will figure out next steps...

@AnaheimDucks: If Laganiere comes to Anaheim, he would not be eligible for playoff games, but could practice with the #NHLDucks.

So, not this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad