Anthony Dumont-Bouchard....

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
really good goalie, I don't know why any Q team grap him.

A lot of teams don't really want to go with a 20 yr old goalie if they can help it. For Bathurst, Pickard is their starter no matter what and it just came down to whether they'd want a guy who can back-up for a couple years like Tmej or stick with the 20 yr old taking up one of the overager spots.

Good that ADB is getting a shot at major junior for another year. He's a very good, consistent goalie.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
The Q's depth at the goalie position is getting better. I don't see which team would have needed him considering he's an overager.

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
I see he’s not on the Rangers roster anymore.. did they release him?

Yes, he played absolutely stellar for a handful of games then suffered a concussion and never played after that. Due to the unknown health of him and no real timetable for him to return to action they had to release him come the OA cutdown date in early January.

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
Yes, he played absolutely stellar for a handful of games then suffered a concussion and never played after that. Due to the unknown health of him and no real timetable for him to return to action they had to release him come the OA cutdown date in early January.
Wow, that sucks. I figured something happened because he’s definitely better than the goalies on there roster. Hope he gets better and finds somewhere to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad