Raymond-Haydar-Winchester

Souray-Mitchell
Rivet-O´Donnell
Lashoff-Gauthier

Biron
Norrena

Notes:

-Every player knows his role in Sharks.

-Defensive team! Top two lines can score, but also play defense. 3rd line is pure defensive line

-Negative side is again in this season team depth. When injuries happen some players icetime will dramatically increase.

-4 players defense and can souray play whole season without injuries? Sharks are looking for defense help

- Biron is in much better shape after hard summer training than he was in last season. Norrena can give wins as well. upgrade for Esche, who was backup in last season.

- Kwiatkowski, Muir to Europe... they didnt tell that in advance :rant: Jordan Hendry will replace them as a team 7th defenseman

- Playoffs?

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
That's definitely a team that should be able to score some goals - from the blueline included. Good work. I really don't know who in the West will be on the outside looking in yet - there are definitely more than 8 playoff calibre teams so far.

Drake

Jul 6, 2008
Greenfield, MA
That first line brings me back to the glory days of the NHL NJ Devils. The A-Line, one of the best, and in my opinion right up there with the legion of doom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad