NFL: Another star forcing his way off a team, Jamal Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Would love to know how this has anything to do with Kraft. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Kraft got Goodell the job. They are running the league together. The bs they pulled behind the scenes to acquire AB. Goodell should have stepped in a set the tone and blocked AB from forcing his way off two teams. Raiders got completely screwed. There's no integrity left. Since that bs; 3 stars from 3 different teams are trying to force their way off their teams.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Kraft got Goodell the job. They are running the league together. The bs they pulled behind the scenes to acquire AB. Goodell should have stepped in a set the tone and blocked AB from forcing his way off two teams. Raiders got completely screwed. There's no integrity left. Since that bs; 3 stars from 3 different teams are trying to force their way off their teams.
I don't like the Patriots, but you are bat shit insane with this stuff.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
If a team wants to cut a player, it would not be right for Goodell to stop a team from doing so.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
If a team wants to cut a player, it would not be right for Goodell to stop a team from doing so.

AB shouldn't have been allowed to do what he did. End of story. NBA has even blocked trades to keep parity/integrity of the league. It set a horrible precedent that has obviously spoken to players as 3 stars in 2 weeks are forcing their way off teams. Drafting and building thru the draft has become pointless. The league has become a complete joke with Goodell/Kraft at the helm.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Guys, these players just like you and me... they have the right to choose their employer. Should they be miserable at work because they got "drafted" to be there?

The more power the players have, the better for them. Of course, it sucks for us at times when a guy wants off our favorite, but as a worker, I am happy they are using the leverage they have. THEY are the product, not the league, not the owners.

If anything, Jets, Raiders and Dolphins fans should be mad at their inept ownership groups (and also at AB in the Raiders case as he is a grade A piece of shit).

Reactions: Voight

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Guys, these players just like you and me... they have the right to choose their employer. Should they be miserable at work because they got "drafted" to be there?

The more power the players have, the better for them. Of course, it sucks for us at times when a guy wants off our favorite, but as a worker, I am happy they are using the leverage they have. THEY are the product, not the league, not the owners.

If anything, Jets, Raiders and Dolphins fans should be mad at their inept ownership groups (and also at AB in the Raiders case as he is a grade A piece of ****).

That's cool in theory but the NFL will become a 5 team league like the NBA if players can choose where they play.

Why do you think the NFL draft does better ratings than NBA Finals? The hope. Drafting is going to become pointless. We spend 3 years developing a pro bowl db and he's just going to leave for one of the top 5 teams.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland

I believe in a conspiracy theory that @SouthGeorge is an actual Patriots fan who trolls in his free-time so that people criticizing Patriots seem less legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad