OT: Another question topic: Best playoff beard?

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
From the Zetterberg retirement topics as well, one of the things we have tended to be most complimentary about is Zetterberg's simply amazing beard and long slicked back flow.

Zetterberg looked like a badass during the playoffs and then like a fifteen year old once they were over and he shaved.

Throughout Wings history there have been some stellar ones. Who stands out in the FHOF (Follicle Hall of Fame)?

RedWingsDad

Jul 30, 2013
I don't feel like we have had many amazing beards, to my recollection... I feel like Kronwall had an OK one... but maybe it just looked more ferocious in my memory because he was laying out massive hits in the playoffs.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Cleary had a good one.

RedWings_Cleryu.jpg

Quincey's was impressive but I can't remember if it was just playoffs.

kyle-quincey-nhl-stanley-cup-playoffs-detroit-red-wings-tampa-bay-lightning-1.jpg

And going way back I seem to remember Gilbert Delorme growing an impressive beard but couldn't find a pic.

Reactions: FMichael

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
witkowski is a great beard, might be top 3 league wide. Zetterbergs is the most iconic in my opinion of the new age NHL. Thorntons is just disgusting, i think style plays a big part, too

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
I always thought Jamie Macoun's was pretty solid during the run to the 1998 Cup.
001000513.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad