Prospect Info: Annual HFDevils Prospect Rankings #1

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Like we do every year, I'm going to put together a poll for the next 20 days of the people of HFDevils voting for the best prospects each day. The consensus top-8, in my opinion, is the players listed above. Wedgewood is the debatable one, but the list should fill up by he would be voted in comes around.

As always, vote for the best prospect in the link above and make sure you post who to add to the next poll. The prospect with the most votes will be added to the next poll. The polls will last for 24 hours, unless it makes sense to start them earlier. I will try to make a new one every day, but I can't guarantee I do.

I did not include Boucher as a prospect, although I think that it is debatable if he can be considered one. Under hockeysfuture's criteria, Boucher's 73 games will make him no longer eligible to be a prospect but that's just their arbitrary cutoff. If enough people think he should be considered a prospect, I will add him in the next poll. I doubt he would be the Devils top prospect so I figured it wasn't too important to add him now. If any of the votes get too far out of hand -- like I expect this one to -- I might quicken up the process instead of waiting the 24 hours for the poll to close.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Couple of extra notes.

I'll try to post a highlight video of the player who is voted in each time. Also, just for fun, I'm going to list our rankings from last year and possible the year before that as well, just for comparison's sake.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Zacha.

Really pumped to see him all year, hopefully, in the NHL. It feels like to Hall transaction kinda took away the spotlight from Zacha and his emergence for the team. Still a lot of questions left to be answered but he has the potential to be a real boost to our offense this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad