Prospect Info: Annual Devils Prospect Rankings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Since the Draft is over, thought no better time to do one of these. Same as always, vote in the poll as well as post in the comments to add a player to the list. We will do one Poll per day, each coming around the same time.

Edit: No longer Included Boucher or Matteau as prospects. Nor Severson, even though Hockey's Future list all of them as prospects. (If I should add them, I will. Just let me know in the thread)

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Definitely Zacha. He's a ways a way, but I'd have Speers over a few guys on that list so maybe add him.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Zacha. How are Matteau and Boucher not prospects? They aren't full time NHLers yet, and they aren't proven whatsoever. They are absolutely prospects still.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Zacha. How are Matteau and Boucher not prospects? They aren't full time NHLers yet, and they aren't proven whatsoever. They are absolutely prospects still.

Alright, Ill add them in next time. They werent going to win #1 anyway

Was between Zacha/Santini

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I wanted to do this but I was gonna wait till after free agency until everything dies down, but I guess this works.

Easily Zacha.

And Boucher and Matteau are definitely prospects. Severson I would not list though. Add Coleman too

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I was all ready to sit down for a few minutes and debate Severson or Zacha in my head. But if Damon's not eligible (which I probably would have realized if I had thought about it for 10 seconds), then Zacha it is!

Add Speers, I honestly think he might be the second best prospect in the organization right now.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I am way more cautious than most with the Santini hype.

That is more than reasonable...He looked awfully shaky after returning from that broken wrist IMO. Probably just rust.

I am looking forward to seeing him this year.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I was all ready to sit down for a few minutes and debate Severson or Zacha in my head. But if Damon's not eligible (which I probably would have realized if I had thought about it for 10 seconds), then Zacha it is!

Add Speers, I honestly think he might be the second best prospect in the organization right now.

That could of been an interesting debate too, but I don't think Severson will ever see the lower leagues again. Guess it could still be had.

They individually are most likely our best young players at each side of the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad