Prospect Info: Annual Detroit Red Wings Prospect Ranking!!! #4!!!!!!

Who is Detroit’s #4 prospect?

• Shai Buium - LD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Dower-Nilsson - C/W

• Anton Johansson - RD

• Dylan James - W

• Total voters

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I went with Albert Johansson. Had a really good year and won the SHL championship. Will probably make his debut this upcoming season at some point.

Reactions: lilidk

AlwaysSunnyInDetroit

Oct 1, 2021
The way that I approach these rankings is, how would other GMs value these prospects in trade talks? From that perspective, I easily think it goes, 1. Edvinsson 2. Kasper 3. Cossa

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I've moved Cossa down in my lists. He just has never looked good in my viewings so I can't continue to justify him this high. Far from writing him off though

Went Soderblom here. Mazur and Johansson are close behind

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Based on what he did as a 20-year old in SHL maybe?

What makes Soderblom's 33 points in 52 games last year more significant than Berggren's 45 points in 49 games the year prior at the same age? Followed up by 64 in 70 in the AHL.

I think we have a tendency to overstate how impressive our prospects are, and that's fine, but now you're overrating the accomplishments of certain prospects relative to others internally.

Reactions: lilidk

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
What makes Soderblom's 33 points in 52 games last year more significant than Berggren's 45 points in 49 games the year prior at the same age? Followed up by 64 in 70 in the AHL.

I think we have a tendency to overstate how impressive our prospects are, and that's fine, but now you're overrating the accomplishments of certain prospects relative to others internally.
Slow start and the goal total by the end. Those 21 goals and how he scored them are a bit more intriguing than the 33 assists.

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
WW was my vote. Really like Mazur and really wanted it to be Cossa. However, looking at prospects the goal is development, and excelling/improving year over year. No arguing that with WW. If he develops into a 2nd pairing D'man, it'll be great new for the Wings.

Mazur is certainly moving in the right direction. Cossa. For what was expected, his last year in junior, nor the tournament, didn't live up to the billing. Sure, goalies take longer, but he didn't show any progress.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad