Prospect Info: Annual Detroit Red Wings Prospect Poll! #3!!!!!

Who is #3?!!

• Shai Buium - LD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donovan Sebrango - LD

• Liam Dower-Nilsson - C/W

• Anton Johansson - RD

• Total voters

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Everything I've seen or read about Berggren since the end of my sabbatical gives me serious Hudler vibes (minus the skating). I'm down with it.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Everything I've seen or read about Berggren since the end of my sabbatical gives me serious Hudler vibes (minus the skating). I'm down with it.

That's not far off, to be honest. He's much faster than Happy was, but there are more similarities to his game with Hudler than there are with Nyquist.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Man, I want both A. Johanssons to make it for the confusion alone.

Ed - Mo
AJo - AJo
Rango (the lizard memes will be glorious) - Willy Wally

Needs to be our lineup at some point.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Cossa over Berggren, I see Cossa as a legit #1 starter one day and Berg as a Nyquist-lite.

I have yet to see Cossa steal a single game despite people talking about his super high ceiling, elite athleticism and franchise player potential. He couldn't even beat Garand out for the starter spot for Canada.

Reactions: lilidk

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
In pre-season though, right? I have seen some lineups from those games, seems like a lot of people are getting played that won't be on those teams when the season starts.

Frolunda has played halfway decent opponents in the preseason so far. And I understand that preseason isn't the best indicator of what's to come. Nobody here is expecting LDN to destroy the SHL this season, but he's getting a bigger opportunity on Frolunda than Niederbach, Soderblom and Raymond did.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Feel like James should be up there if Buch and Johansson are there when they were just picked after him

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
i'm surprised how high Berggren still is in these things even after the Wings didn't give him a single NHL game last year and even seem fairly likely to send him back to the AHL again to start this one

I probably wouldn't have him in my top 5 at this point let alone at 3rd

although he was also never top 3 for me even this time last year to be fair

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I have yet to see Cossa steal a single game despite people talking about his super high ceiling, elite athleticism and franchise player potential. He couldn't even beat Garand out for the starter spot for Canada.

What is he couldnt even beat out Garand supposed to mean?

The guy was a returning player, reigning CHL goalie of the year, came off a great playoff run and has had 2 awesome seasons of junior. Not beating him out isnt a knock on his potential or game at all

Cujo not beating out Brodeur for Canada in the 2002 Olympics doesnt mean Cujo sucks

Reactions: Shaman464

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad