• William Wallinder - LD

• Albert Johansson - LD

• Elmer Soderblom - W

• Carter Mazur - W

Results are only viewable after voting.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
How are we adding to the list for the next vote? Not that I think the #2 isn't on the list, just as a course of curiosity.

Just? Ed has the highest floor of anyone on the list. Let alone ceiling.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
How are we adding to the list for the next vote? Not that I think the #2 isn't on the list, just as a course of curiosity.

Just? Ed has the highest floor of anyone on the list. Let alone ceiling.

If there's a name you want added you can mention it in the thread.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
It's funny...the order of the list you have is the order I would rank them
Except Wallinder is way too high. He's never even on the correct side of the ice!

Who voted for Mazur and made it look like me? Lol. @Ed Ned and Leddy was that you??

@OgeeOgelthorpe, in the upcoming polls, make the votes public. Some people are going to need to be held to account lol.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Except Wallinder is way too high. He's never even on the correct side of the ice!

Who voted for Mazur and made it look like me? Lol. @Ed Ned and Leddy was that you??

@OgeeOgelthorpe, in the upcoming polls, make the votes public. Some people are going to need to be held to account lol.

I thought that having the votes be anonymous would be a good way to protect whatever idiots would vote for Mazur at #1. :thumbu:

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC

Lol I love the way Mazur approaches the game but even I can't have him at #1. Not sure who cast that vote.

I will say in my eyes he's at worst our fourth best forward prospect behind Kasper, Berggren, and Soderblom. Even there, his ability to play up and down a lineup I think arguably makes him more likely to fit into this roster long term than a guy like Berggren, who I think lives and dies more on his offensive output.

Reactions: jaster

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
After watching the Prospect Dev Camp, I thought it was pretty clear Lombardi is #1

Oh well, maybe next year.

Reactions: Ed Ned and Leddy

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
You put whiskey in your coffee this AM and choose violence?
I'm over here all like....

star-wars-kid.gif

Ishad

Jun 2, 2010

That was me 😜. I don’t think Mazur is our #1 by any shot, just having some fun with what was going to be a boring thread.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
No votes for Kasper... Weird.

He is gonna win the next round... with zero votes on round before.

EVERYBODY SHOULD REMEMBER HOW EDVINSSON JUST HAD A POOR U20-TOURNAMENT !!!! :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad