Tribute Anna and Olivia Appreciation thread

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Yes, good for them! They've done a great job so far it seems and I highly doubt we'd be here with Eugene still in charge.

The whole organization just seems to have a new lease on life and the fans of Ottawa deserve this!
Mr. Melnyk was more set in his way, and he was from a different era, Olivia and Anna understand that the Ottawa Senators are a brand and you need to create excitement around your brand, you need to sell it the fans base, that Ottawa Senators are open for business!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Does anyone really know if they have had anything to do with any of this or they just let the people who their father put in place do their jobs without interference. It could be that finally everything has gone our way this offseason at a time when they needed everything to go their way. I'm quite sure they are still on budget as money goes out & money comes in.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone really know if they have had anything to do with any of this or they just let the people who their father put in place do their jobs without interference. It could be that finally everything has gone our way this offseason at a time when they needed everything to go their way. I'm quite sure they are still on budget as money goes out & money comes in.

We do know they had budgeted for an increase in payroll … that could have already been in place before they assumed control.

Sounds like at the least they were involved in approving / increasing the budget again for the Cat.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
It's almost certainly what you just said.

A team of professionals that are being left to do things without interference.

edit: I also predict we are going to see some weird cringey behaviour directed towards them by a small percentage of the fanbase. Because humanity sucks.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
We do know that they are involved and n directing the brand of the Sens, and have set a new course in terms of social inclusiveness right off the bat.

The board also reports to them, so they undoubtably have been getting up to speed fast in terms of owning a team.

The most important part of leadership is delegation, and making sure that you have the right people in the right jobs to delegate to.

So far it’s clear sunny skies across all areas of the Sens organization after a long storm. Team, business, arena, social media, front office, and on and on….

The vibe on HFSens is delicious these days. I’ve never been one to feast on tears, but I’ve been basking in the shower of joy tears in here baby!

‘bout time :)

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Sens legends already

U0T9lVD.png

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
To me they're acting like us fans are, except they can also approve these trades on top of letting PD go for big names. It's nice.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Girlboss era off to such an incredible start it's the kind only comically optimistic fans could have predicted.

On a side note I still think there is a chance they sell and if they do decide to go that route they've done a seemingly perfect job at improving the team's value. The fans are actually excited for the first time in a long while. Attendance numbers will be interesting to watch this year.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Girlboss era off to such an incredible start it's the kind only comically optimistic fans could have predicted.

On a side note I still think there is a chance they sell and if they do decide to go that route they've done a seemingly perfect job at improving the team's value. The fans are actually excited for the first time in a long while. Attendance numbers will be interesting to watch this year.

Shots fired at @ReginKarlssonLehner !

Reactions: DrunkUncleDenis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad