Anisimov most underrated player in NHL?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
He's a very good player playing with a very good and elite linemate. I think he's fairly rated.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Why, it's another perfectly subjective question, with nothing to back it up but biased opinion.

I love these threads :popcorn:

Jason Pominville!

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
He's an average second line centre that is boosted by his elite line mates. He's too fragile for my liking.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
He's an average second line centre that is boosted by his elite line mates. He's too fragile for my liking.

"Elite center" Jonathan Toews played a few games with Panarin and Kane, while Anisimov was injured. He scored exactly one point. Then Arty came and scored 2 goals in 2 games. But of course HF experts care not about facts, but their delusions.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
"Elite center" Jonathan Toews played a few games with Panarin and Kane, while Anisimov was injured. He scored exactly one point. Then Arty came and scored 2 goals in 2 games. But of course HF experts care not about facts, but their delusions.

I own Anisimov in my fantasy hockey league and follow the Blackhawks very closely. Anisimov is not an elite centre. He's hot right now and plays really well with Panarin.

There's many players in the NHL who if you put them on another team, their performance would drop. I believe Anisimov is one of those players.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I own Anisimov in my fantasy hockey league and follow the Blackhawks very closely. Anisimov is not an elite centre. He's hot right now and plays really well with Panarin.

There's many players in the NHL who if you put them on another team, their performance would drop. I believe Anisimov is one of those players.

You're right, he'd never be able to score that 40 pts without them. Hehe.

This is a joke - Arty scored the same as always with Panarin and Kane, it was they who stepped up production.

Creativero

Jul 17, 2015
I say no just because he never really had much of a rating to begin with because he didn't really do much. Now hes producing on a good team and getting credit for it. He's rated.

Bear12Good

Dec 7, 2015
Russia
Superstar
6H0cRFZuvdE.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad