Proposal: Andrew Ladd

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Ladd for Flips?

Ladd's $4.4M cap hit is gone after this season while Filppula has two more years on his contract after this season at $5.0M. We'd probably have to add a better pick+. #Add4Ladd

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Ladd for Flips?

Ladd's $4.4M cap hit is gone after this season while Filppula has two more years on his contract after this season at $5.0M. We'd probably have to add a better pick+. #Add4Ladd

filppula and a 2nd round draft pick for ladd ? we have the extra 2nd rounder from the connolly deal last year.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Ladd is way better than Filppula, not sure if the jets do it, they could probably get a better offer.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Can't see us landing him for anything we could afford to give up. Always considered him one of the most underrated players in the league.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Unlikely that Yzerman would do it, and IDK if Filppula is the principal they'd look for. Perhaps if they're out of contention by the deadline (which is feasible considering the way they've been losing games lately).

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Unlikely that Yzerman would do it, and IDK if Filppula is the principal they'd look for. Perhaps if they're out of contention by the deadline (which is feasible considering the way they've been losing games lately).

Gotta think they'd be more interested in prospects/picks than a guy who's roughly the same age, but worse. If they're out of contention.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If we don't want to give up much we could always trade for Alex Semin for damn near free and see if he hits it off with Kucherov. Given the amount of injuries to our top 6 and how quickly we stand to lose ground at our current pace, I wonder if it is an option Steve Yzerman takes into consideration by the trade deadline... especially if we continue to struggle like this.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
If we don't want to give up much we could always trade for Alex Semin for damn near free and see if he hits it off with Kucherov. Given the amount of injuries to our top 6 and how quickly we stand to lose ground at our current pace, I wonder if it is an option Steve Yzerman takes into consideration by the trade deadline... especially if we continue to struggle like this.

If we keep going like this we will end up selling coburn and stamkos at the deadline

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yea it looks more like we're gonna be selling instead of buying come trade deadline. We're not gonna be trying to get someone for a playoff push, we'll be building for the next season :( We're gonna miss a wild card spot by 5 points. Ottawa and Boston take the 2 & 3, Detroit & NYI take the wild card spots

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Yea it looks more like we're gonna be selling instead of buying come trade deadline. We're not gonna be trying to get someone for a playoff push, we'll be building for the next season :( We're gonna miss a wild card spot by 5 points. Ottawa and Boston take the 2 & 3, Detroit & NYI take the wild card spots

If we keep playing like we are yes I see us missing the playoffs by like 6 points and coburn should fetch a low first round pick at least

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I would lose my **** if Yzerman traded Stamkos around New Years. In a good way.

What a baller move. I just don't have any confidence in Stamkos becoming the Stamkos of old.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

What a baller move. I just don't have any confidence in Stamkos becoming the Stamkos of old.

Toronto will trade for stamkos that city will put pressure on shanahan to get him asap

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland

I wouldn't put it past him. He has shown time and time again he's ready to make that tough decision and if he feels he won't get Stamkos signed, it's the smartest move to try to move him. We're probably not doing much this year if they don't suddenly get hot and after each game that just feels like more and more distant thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad