Speculation: Andrew Ladd = Daddy

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Terrible news! In a shortened season we can't afford for him to lose sleep dealing with a new born.
I think this shows a real lack of leadership, I'm sure Chevy will be pulling in Mr. And Ms.Ladd and letting them know how unacceptable this is.
Terrible.

:sarcasm:

StaticPrevails

Oct 6, 2011
Edmonton
Congrats to Ladd the dad. Just think, if you help the Jets go all the way this year, you can have a cute "baby in Stanley Cup" photo.

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
So it maybe wrong...but not what I expected opening this thread. I didn't know the old lady was even pregnant.

From what I recall this is a little early, but this is the reason he didn't end up going to the KHL after he had agreed to terms. Didn't want to be away during the pregnancy.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Terrible news! In a shortened season we can't afford for him to lose sleep dealing with a new born.
I think this shows a real lack of leadership, I'm sure Chevy will be pulling in Mr. And Ms.Ladd and letting them know how unacceptable this is.
Terrible.

:sarcasm:

He should get a diaper genie it really cuts down on cr@p smell.

Congrats captain.:handclap::handclap:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
He should get a diaper genie it really cuts down on cr@p smell.

Congrats captain.:handclap::handclap:

100% accurate.......a tremendous piece of equipment.

So both Ladd and Wheels have babies this off season.

Big congratulations to Mr and Mrs :cheers::wave:

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Scott Brown ‏@BrownScottTN

#NHLJets captain Andrew Ladd back at practice today. He & Brandy proud new parents of baby boy - Locklan Joseph. Everyone healthy & happy.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Congrats to him. I couldn't imagine dealing with the stress of working away while having a newborn at home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad