Confirmed with Link: Andrew Cogliano re-signs (1 year, 825k)

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
An important under the radar re-signing IMO. With EJ departing and Landy limited to off-ice activities this season (at least), Cogs may be the de facto captain of the team in the locker room and on the ice this year. He has the respect of Mack, which is critical.

Also, Cogs remains an important part of the PK.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
donald-glover-good.gif

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
This dude cares for shit about money lol. After so many years playing in Cali, he is going to squeeze every drop of blood he's got left onto the ice winning before he leaves.

I may have to buy that jersey. Might actually be able to wear it too like Ghetto's. 🤣

Here is to hoping they can manage him and LOC's minutes this season so they can be the buzz saws they're capable of being. 🍻

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Needed someone to help with the loss of Landeskog's looks, and he fits the bill.

Reactions: dahrougem2

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Now figuratively kill the douche who broke his neck & got off scott free.
I've got a feeling he and Eberle are going to drop the gloves when the Avs play Seattle.

When Eberle was asked about reaching out to Cogliano, he said "I'll keep that private between us."

Usually if nothing's wrong the player will say something along the lines of "I reached out, I apologized, told him it wasn't my intention, we chatted for a bit" etc.

Maybe it's nothing, but I've got a sneaky feeling Cogs throws down the first chance he gets against Eberle.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
I've got a feeling he and Eberle are going to drop the gloves when the Avs play Seattle.

When Eberle was asked about reaching out to Cogliano, he said "I'll keep that private between us."

Usually if nothing's wrong the player will say something along the lines of "I reached out, I apologized, told him it wasn't my intention, we chatted for a bit" etc.

Maybe it's nothing, but I've got a sneaky feeling Cogs throws down the first chance he gets against Eberle.
Which, again, I don’t think Eberle is a POS, but him & Cogs having a Queensbury rules is just, Chef’s kiss.

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado

Yeeaahhh I seriously doubt that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad