Waived: Andrew Agozzino, Alex Stalock, Lassi Thomson

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Bogosian and Martin Jones are still in the NHL ?? Thought they retired years ago lol.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I doubt he can produce offense at the NHL level and defensively he can’t hack it. was a matter of time.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Bogosian and Martin Jones are still in the NHL ?? Thought they retired years ago lol.
Bogosians actually played decently well in recent years, could be a decent pick up to be the 6th/7th guy. I think he is somewhat capable of playing his offside too?

Fowler-Gudas
Lacombe-Lyubushkin
Mintyukov-Drysdale
Bogosian

Feel free to mix up those pairings tho.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Bogosians actually played decently well in recent years, could be a decent pick up to be the 6th/7th guy. I think he is somewhat capable of playing his offside too?

Fowler-Gudas
Lacombe-Lyubushkin
Mintyukov-Drysdale
Bogosian

He punches faces too

LePerilsofPerreault

Mar 20, 2022
Tryna get away, man

Fowler-Gudas
Lacombe-Lyubushkin
Mintyukov-Drysdale
Bogosian

Do it PV. As an Armenian I've been wanting a Bogo jersey since he came into the league but I don't buy other team merch; My grandma was so proud to see an Armenian last name lol

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Do it PV. As an Armenian I've been wanting a Bogo jersey since he came into the league but I don't buy other team merch; My grandma was so proud to see an Armenian last name lol
Hell yeah and can they play some 'System of a Down' at Ducks games at Honda Center ? Heck even replace Ducks goal song with one of theirs. They need a new song for a new era and bring back the OG Duck jerseys.

• Love
Reactions: LePerilsofPerreault

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
I thought similar things about McGinn.
Don’t be so sure Magic man Gm PV won’t find a way to ship him out. Eventually some young D will be traded, and he might be a piece thrown in there if a team really wants one of our young d.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
If we have to trade a young D, the goal would be to receive a comparable young forward, not use them as the sweetener for a cap dump.
We could get both. Is my point. Not a straight dump. Or maybe we get a 1st + we can dump him. Or maybe he just has a great year and he . redeems his worth to us. One can dream

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Think on a different team Thomson could deserve a third shot, but even right now Luneau and Zellweger were more likely to make the team and even they're probably not making the cut over Lacombe and Mintyukov.

Lol Martin Jones is good if you're looking to have Vegas score 5+ goals against you. There's always players that seem to feast on specific teams. Jones was the exact inverse when it came to playing the GK.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad