News Article: Andreoff “a little shocked†over conditioning stint

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008

cali101

Nov 23, 2014
seems like a logical move to get him playing. why not. better than sitting on the bench.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Good writeup, move makes sense. It's gottab e tough for a player to sit so long then come in and try to make an impression.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Good writeup, move makes sense. It's gottab e tough for a player to sit so long then come in and try to make an impression.

Pretty easy for fans to bash on a kid used to playing every night who know plays on average less than 1/3 of the team's games. Things are different when you don't regularly play/don't play a lot when you do.

Model62

Jul 14, 2012
Meh. The headline does the player a disservice here. At the link he's a total pro about it.

Here's the entire context of the "shocked" comment: “I was a little shocked, but I haven’t played in a game in a month, so I guess I [have] to get back in game shape. That’s what they want me to do, and I’m here to do it.”

Elsewhere he's even more of a stand-up guy: “It feels good. I haven’t seen the guys in a while, so to reunite there. [I’m] excited to get in a couple games for these next two weeks. Looking forward to the rest [of the games].”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad