Value of: Andrei Vasilevskiy

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I'll give you the Price treatment... "negative value" which is total BS! Yeah, I'd like to see the stats between Vas and Price in the next 6 years even if Price is 32-36 and Vasilevskiy is 25-30.

Some fans think they can easily find spare parts in net and win a cup. You can find examples so it must be true right? Sure, go ahead with that plan.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Why would this get locked? He just wants to know Vasilevski's value?

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Just like with price, great goalie but value is very little compared to what you would want. Goalies just aren’t traded for big payouts
I agree. You have to start calculating at that point and ask yourself if a cheaper goalie who's decent and a ton of cap space is a better choice than a 10 million dollar goalie. It's hard to make up the value and say that you're getting your money's worth

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Vasi will be fine. Unless hes hurt or something.

Has he been hurt in every season of his career?

I'll give you the Price treatment... "negative value" which is total BS! Yeah, I'd like to see the stats between Vas and Price in the next 6 years even if Price is 32-36 and Vasilevskiy is 25-30.

Some fans think they can easily find spare parts in net and win a cup. You can find examples so it must be true right? Sure, go ahead with that plan.

Vasilevskiy’s numbers are already below average, and Price’s are average at best. What exactly do you expect to see from their stats as they age?

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Koskinen+Larsson as base from Oilers. Add Yamamoto/Puljujarvi or Jones

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
As much as I don’t like the contract we gave Vasy, we aren’t trading him. We don’t have a replacement and while he hasn’t been very good since the start of the last playoffs he’s still capable of being one of the best goalies in the league, still coming off a Vezina-winning season, and still only 25 years old. We aren’t moving him for garbage just because he had a bad playoff series and a slow start to a season, especially when pretty much the entire rest of his team also sucked in that series and the beginning of that season.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Vasilevskiy’s numbers are already below average, and Price’s are average at best. What exactly do you expect to see from their stats as they age?

Price and Vasilevskiy are game changers. You can dwell on them when they are down if you wish. Price has stole games for the Habs so far this year and he had a bad start. Tampa and Vas will rise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad