Confirmed with Link: Andreas Martinsen signed by Avs

FoppaForsberg*

Nah I loved the flow that MacKinnon had. Makes me forget about his attitude.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
ROR's shaved sides with the pony tail has been my favorite so far.

Nah I loved the flow that MacKinnon had. Makes me forget about his attitude.

Mack flipping back that flow after scoring the OT goal in game 5 last year is one of my favorite Mack moments so far.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Now I know why Tyson Barrie hasn't got his extension; that 'scrambled poo' look just doesn't do it for Patty/Joe.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
It was awful imo. He looks like every other minor hockey/junior kid who thinks having nice hockey hair just means having long hair. There's a huge difference. Think Justin Faulk, Mike Modano, Gabe Landeskog and Joe Sakic. Mackinnon had the hair of a 16 year old who wants all his classmates to know he plays hockey.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
ROR's shaved sides with the pony tail has been my favorite so far.

I call that the Brad Taylor from home improvement :laugh:

247439.jpg

I actually had the same hair a few months ago until I fully grew it out haha.

FoppaForsberg*

It was awful imo. He looks like every other minor hockey/junior kid who thinks having nice hockey hair just means having long hair. There's a huge difference. Think Justin Faulk, Mike Modano, Gabe Landeskog and Joe Sakic. Mackinnon had the hair of a 16 year old who wants all his classmates to know he plays hockey.

Nah it was beautiful, scruffy, greasy hockey hair.

hqdefault.jpg

Look at that beautiful ****

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I call that the Brad Taylor from home improvement :laugh:

247439.jpg

I actually had the same hair a few months ago until I fully grew it out haha.

Lol oh god don't ruin it for me! It just looked so The Last Samurai bad ass on ROR.

Last edited:

R S

Sep 18, 2006
So 90% of this thread is about hair?...

Ok.

Like the signing. Seems like a solid young project player. Don't mind the numbers. Size is appealing. That video looks pretty good, too. Skates ok, decent hands, good shot, some nice grit and determination plays too. Should be a guy that earns a definite look at camp this year and should see some time at the NHL level next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad