Value of: Andreas Johnsson for Adam Lowry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Leafs give up scoring for size.

Thoughts?
Leafs can't add salary to their roster this year because if they do, they'll have to transfer Marner + Matthews bonuses onto next year, which would be catastrophic.

They would have to send equivalent salary back.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Because TO fans don't want to use one of their ELC wingers to add a guy who would slot in on their 4th line while making $3mil means they don't watch other teams?
Johnsson will not be on an ELC for long, as you know and he's a winger - look at the Jets team and maybe you can figure out why they don't think Leaf fans watch other teams when they are suggesting the Jets trade their big shut down C for another small winger.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
doesnt fit the Jets needs. They're pretty stacked at W and TOR is stacked at C. I dont think either team needs to do this

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Johnsson will not be on an ELC for long, as you know and he's a winger - look at the Jets team and maybe you can figure out why they don't think Leaf fans watch other teams when they are suggesting the Jets trade their big shut down C for another small winger.
Well look at the Leafs center depth and tell me why TO would be interested in adding a guy who makes 3 mil and even though he's a 3rd line center he'd be getting 6-8 mins on the 4th line.

Hockey Stick

Jan 3, 2018
Lowry to the Jets is just like Kadri to the Leafs... someone that holds so much value to their teams and shouldn't be moved

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Well look at the Leafs center depth and tell me why TO would be interested in adding a guy who makes 3 mil and even though he's a 3rd line center he'd be getting 6-8 mins on the 4th line.
Lowry has and can play wing as well. The same can't be said about Johnsson and C.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
UnlawfulUniqueHawaiianmonkseal.gif

Reactions: Pongs21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events