Nyquist - Legwand - Franzen
Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco
Abdelkader - Glendening - Alfredsson
Miller - Emmerton - Bertuzzi

not like either one is great.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
It's officially, we called Emmerton up(per Mlive). I would have called Pulu up and put Gator or Mule at center:

Mule-Leggy-Goose
Sauce-T.tubby-Jurcy
Pulu Plus-Gator-Alf
Miller Time-Bab's Pet-Bert.

But. Slutever.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
It's officially, we called Emmerton up(per Mlive). I would have called Pulu up and put Gator or Mule at center:

Mule-Leggy-Goose
Sauce-T.tubby-Jurcy
Pulu Plus-Gator-Alf
Miller Time-Bab's Pet-Bert.

But. Slutever.

Gator has never been very effective at centre.
Moving Franzen to Centre would break up the top line.

Bah, never been a fan of Andy and couldn't have imagined a scenario where he is injured and his replacement being this big of a drop off in talent... our depth up the middle has officially run out.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
BTW what the hell happened to Weiss? He was going to come back and then he didn't? Did he re-injure himself or is he being a ***** because he's afraid he's going to come back and stink up the place again?

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
BTW what the hell happened to Weiss? He was going to come back and then he didn't? Did he re-injure himself or is he being a ***** because he's afraid he's going to come back and stink up the place again?

Haha, another setback.

Left practice march 3 with inflammation, don't know if he is skating again.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
I dont understand why they wouldn't give Ferraro a chance, you might as well with the position we are in, and he has more offensive upside than Emmerton IMO.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
He was outstanding in the dot, they'll miss him for sure.
I do not know. We Are going to lose That game for sure, with or without him.

+1

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
So were now missing our top 5 centers. Having 4 wasn't enough. Sorry, but this is comical.

I don't get the resistance to Franzen at center. The Franzen/Legs/Gus line was dominant for one game. Didnt we roll with Gus-Franzen-Abby for a bit? Stick Alfie with Legwand and whoever and roll the kid line as the 3rd line.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
So were now missing our top 5 centers. Having 4 wasn't enough. Sorry, but this is comical.

I don't get the resistance to Franzen at center. The Franzen/Legs/Gus line was dominant for one game. Didnt we roll with Gus-Franzen-Abby for a bit? Stick Alfie with Legwand and whoever and roll the kid line as the 3rd line.

Seems to be the most logical way to ice a competitive team given the current state of things. Hope Babs does that.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Too bad i can't be bothered to learn a bit about the internet. I would put up a poll question. Do we see 300 man games lost this year to injury? Probably would generate good discussion :help: .

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010
Pretty low-risk move.

Has played a shut down defensive role in GR all year. Fantastic penalty killer. Brings a chippy, in your face game. Injection of speed to the bottom 6 with Helm's absences

Would be cool to see.

Well, Babcock's obsessive preference for the guys he knows over the guys who might bring more strikes again, and so instead we get Emmerton, a guy who plainly has absolutely no future with this organization.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad