Anders Lindbäck

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
He has tank experience....that's why we got him.....Look for him to drive the tank on a bunch of nights....

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Kind of funny that just 2 1/2 years ago that Lindback was traded for 2 2nds and a 3rd basically.

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
I wonder what happened with him. He was great while playing in Sweden and he managed to break into the league. He's got the tools. I guess that shows how hard it is to make it as a goalie in the NHL, and also to scout goalies.

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
I watched him in Tampa last year. He is more tanky than Weber and Mess combined. On the bright side he is UFA at the end of the year.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
He's here, for now. I wouldn't be surprised to see him waived to Rochester by the end of the year. I would trade him straight up for Markstrom who's at least having a somewhat okay year in Utica.

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
Man, I remember at the end of last season saying how we had too many pro-level goalies. Between the 5 of Enroth, Neuvirth, Hackett, Lieuwen, and Makarov someone has to go to Elmira! What's Linus Ullmark gonna do when his contract with MODO runs out?

And here we are. Like everyone else, Lindback has been awful every time I've seen him. That said, I don't hate the trade, but I hope we're scouting impending FA goalies for next year.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
He has been bad the times I've seen him in the NHL the last two years. But I didn't realize he had a .946 sp in seven AHL games this season.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
How has he looked now that he played a couple of games?
Like an average backup. Terrible rebound control but he makes saves he shouldn't. In a way he reminds me a lot of Enroth in that he makes a few saves he shouldn't out of sheer luck each game, makes a few saves look highlight reel worthy each game, and makes a few easy saves look harder than they should each game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad