HF Habs: And your new mods are...

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Both overlords and Habsfan18 left.

When you say "left" you mean stopped being a mod right? I hope those guys are still going to be posting around here.

Pretty sure Habsfan18 will still be around. Not so sure I can say the same for overlords. Time will tell, I suppose. I hope both of them stick around. Fantastic hockey minds and moderators too, so it would be a shame to lose both entirely.

Overlords is one of the best posters on this board. It would be a shame to lose him.

That being said, I can't say I blame him if he's sick of us. It was probably the endless Subban threads that finally did him in. :)

Sad to see those two step down. Not only were they great mods, but great individuals as well. I hope to see them both around, it would be sad if they stopped posting.

Sad about overlords...what a great poster, not just in hockey, but also with sense of humor and pop culture.

Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?

:cry:

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I completely understand them wanting to step down, but it would be a shame if overlords is gone completely. I've been pretty unmotivated around here myself lately, hopefully when hockey returns I'm motivated enough to be more ruthless to make up for the loss.

Come on mods, we are going to have to fill overlord's ban quota!

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I completely understand them wanting to step down, but it would be a shame if overlords is gone completely. I've been pretty unmotivated around here myself lately, hopefully when hockey returns I'm motivated enough to be more ruthless to make up for the loss.

That's the spirit. Show no mercy! :yo:

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
RIP overlords, from twitter conversations I observed it looks like he's done permanently, focusing on better things.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Congratulations to both guys. Lshap, to me, has always been this wise, pretty much all-knowing forum figure whose posts never disappoint. Someone who I almost wish was my dad. He'll be worthy of that status.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Without knowing any of the details, I genuinely hope life's okay in the Overlords world. He's a great guy.

Congratulations to both guys. Lshap, to me, has always been this wise, pretty much all-knowing forum figure whose posts never disappoint. Someone who I almost wish was my dad. He'll be worthy of that status.

Stop slouching when you post.

Seriously, I appreciate the very kind words.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Filling the shoes of an Overlord? It's going to be tough and nearly impossible but hopefully my fellow newbies can chip in!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If Jee is going to be a mod, he HAS to change his avatar. That's the deal.

There's absolutely no way to take him seriously with that thing.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Jee: LG you need to tone it down!

LG: Okay no probl... (looks at Jee's avatar)... wait, are you serious?

Jee: Of course I'm serious

LG: You don't look serious

Jee: I AM serious

LG:
How can I take you seriously when you have an avatar like that?

Lafleurs Guy is now banned.

I have a feeling that's going to happen a lot.

pine*

Jee: LG you need to tone it down!

LG: Okay no probl... (looks at Jee's avatar)... wait, are you serious?

Jee: Of course I'm serious

LG: You don't look serious

Jee: I AM serious

LG:
How can I take you seriously when you have an avatar like that?

Lafleurs Guy is now banned.

I have a feeling that's going to happen a lot.

Lafleurs Guy*

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I appreciate that.

I'm really looking forward to work hard and take it from where Habsfan18 and overlords left to make this place the best boards of HF.

If Jee is going to be a mod, he HAS to change his avatar. That's the deal.

It's between that or Jar Jar Binks, your call.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I don't want to start rumors, but Jee is gone for the night with a female member of this board. Chicks dig mods.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad