HF Habs: And your new mods are...

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What this board really needs is a list of people who turned their monikers in, and have left us. A death count.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I completely understand them wanting to step down, but it would be a shame if overlords is gone completely. I've been pretty unmotivated around here myself lately, hopefully when hockey returns I'm motivated enough to be more ruthless to make up for the loss.

Come on mods, we are going to have to fill overlord's ban quota!

Ive been the same. But that's usually what happens in the off-season.

I'm planning on banning 20 people tomorrow, it wont live up to overlords quota.. but it's close enough

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Ive been the same. But that's usually what happens in the off-season.

I'm planning on banning 20 people tomorrow, it wont live up to overlords quota.. but it's close enough

It's been a particularly empty off-season.

But we have a competitive team and standards are rising, should be a busy year in any case. And I have a feeling the Habs will struggle a bit, which should encourage debates.

The Subban ordeal was exhausting to follow and very divisive. We need Desharnais to suck again so we can unite in our spacegoat whining.

I know I'll be posting a lot, gotta keep the new mods on their toes ;)

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Good job folks.

Even though I turned down the job, which resulted in them having to go for there second choices, you should still be proud.

I may only have a post count in the hundreds, but they discussed and decided that every one of my post's had a drastic impact on the lives of the people of HF Boards.

I'd just like to say that although I have touched a lot of lives, enriched many minds, made people laugh, made people cry.. That I feel that these three guy's, with whom I have had no interaction should... Should be able to get the job done... I of course will work behind the scenes pulling the strings and offering them advice in all situations.

Although I will not receive the same fame, women and power as these three, I will work tirelessly directing them in there day to day moderating duties.

-Habbybirthday

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Congrats Lshap!

Hopefully, you can organize another HF meet-up for the opening game.

I was thinking about that. It was a lot of fun. I'll start a thread and see how many people are in so we can book a place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad