And then there were 6..RFAs

Who signs next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I think Reinhart and Ritchie are waiting on Nylanders deal to compare to. Nurse might be in a similar situation with Theo waiting to see what he gets.

Nick Ritchie lol. Should just sign a 1 year, $2.5m max. He's not worth anything else. Just like his brother

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I'm getting a little annoyed with the Reinhart thing, just bridge him if you can't estimate his worth.

He's got potential but he's a 50 ptish guy right now who has 65 - 70 pt (in his prim) potential and even higher maybe if he got on a good lie which he pr0jects to this year.

But they got to be asking is he closer to a the guy who had 11 pts at Christmas or the guy who had 36 pts in his final 39 games.

I think 5 is a good number for him, if we give him 6 that's ok, ike Eichel it would be about a million too much but I'd rather him just be signed.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Either Nurse or Theodore are next. The JoMo contract pretty much solidified that they aren't getting more than 3.25 on a 2 year deal. Should not be too much longer.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I'm getting a little annoyed with the Reinhart thing, just bridge him if you can't estimate his worth.

He's got potential but he's a 50 ptish guy right now who has 65 - 70 pt (in his prim) potential and even higher maybe if he got on a good lie which he pr0jects to this year.

But they got to be asking is he closer to a the guy who had 11 pts at Christmas or the guy who had 36 pts in his final 39 games.

I think 5 is a good number for him, if we give him 6 that's ok, ike Eichel it would be about a million too much but I'd rather him just be signed.
If Botterill can't determine that in 5 seconds he isn't qualified to be an NHL GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad