and she's single too

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
While checking out Sporting News' baseball fantasy source page I ran across this blog in an article. The Blog is titled Girls and Sports and here is one of the blogs:

I just have to say, ladies . . . next time, before you complain because HE'S watching another game, or on the computer adjusting his fantasy roster . . . go get two beers from the fridge, sit down next to him and understand his love for the game.
-- Jenny Poo on 7/11/07, "Girls and Sports"

All I have to say is wow! Almost makes me want to get married. Almost.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
While checking out Sporting News' baseball fantasy source page I ran across this blog in an article. The Blog is titled Girls and Sports and here is one of the blogs:

I just have to say, ladies . . . next time, before you complain because HE'S watching another game, or on the computer adjusting his fantasy roster . . . go get two beers from the fridge, sit down next to him and understand his love for the game.
-- Jenny Poo on 7/11/07, "Girls and Sports"

All I have to say is wow! Almost makes me want to get married. Almost.

lol... sounds like love at first blog ;)

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
My wife has that beat.

Here's the true story.

A couple of months before we got married, this would be about 2 years ago today, I had the guys over who were going to be in my wedding party along with their wife/fiancee/girlfriend. When the topic came up of my bachelor party we were saying it was going to be "tame" and were not going to do anything crazy, etc...to set her at ease.

She litterally slammed her hand down on the island in the kitchen and made the following statement in an elevated voice.

"If he doens't come home smelling of smoke, drunk out of his mind with boob prints on his glasses, I'm going to be really ****ing pissed at you guys!"

This out of the mouth of a religiously raised, conservative Newfie woman....*drops jaw*

Needless to say all of my friends immediately looked at their wife/fiancee/girfriend and gave them the, "why can't you be like that" look.

:)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4