Post-Game Talk (GBU): And now for something completely different ...

RazielMoshman

Jul 10, 2012
UK
The O-H duet hasn't worked from the start of it. The O-H-D line is depressing. Hodgson's faceoff was ugly tonight too, but at least it's been a good while since that's happened.

What Leino is doing riding with Ennis/Stafford while Hodgson and his hands and Girgs and his heart are shuffling with total duds with 2nd/3rd line minutes, boggles the mind.

This is Sacco's territory I can almost guarantee. Avs fans made similar complaints over the course of his tenure there. Lines, X's and O's were all **** apparently.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
This is Sacco's territory I can almost guarantee. Avs fans made similar complaints over the course of his tenure there. Lines, X's and O's were all **** apparently.
Yeah, he's toxic. Part of me wants him to be replaced by PDB after the Devils fire him this season, but that would mean the kids would never play between him and Nolan.

RazielMoshman

Jul 10, 2012
UK
Yeah, he's toxic. Part of me wants him to be replaced by PDB after the Devils fire him this season, but that would mean the kids would never play between him and Nolan.

Lol ah that would be an issue. I do wonder who Nolan will pick (assuming its his choice, am I right in that?). I'd like Numminen to stay though but that is because he was one of my all time favourite NHL players, no actually intellectual reason.

toejam56

May 2, 2013
Witness protection
Lol ah that would be an issue. I do wonder who Nolan will pick (assuming its his choice, am I right in that?). I'd like Numminen to stay though but that is because he was one of my all time favourite NHL players, no actually intellectual reason.
I have no idea whether Teppo can coach a lick.
But he has the best hair in hockey and that has to count for something.
Actually, maybe Teppo can take over Rochester. Not sure if he would like to take a step "backwards" but 2-3 years of head coaching experience will help his career.
Bring Cunneyworth up to Buffalo and sack Sacco.

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
I swear enroth is cursed...we tie the game, looking like we're going into overtime and maybe finally get him a win, they score with 25 ticks left...gotta feel bad for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad