GDT: And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... the Kraken! CGY(2-7-1) @ SEA(4-5-2) 8pm SNW

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Someone is going to have to explain to be how all the prospects look better then the vets in the real games and yet we still can't give wolf a look
Because the team is win now and too much pressure... because the defence is bad and that might ruin him... because Markstrom is the guy and will take too many starts... because Jesus Christ hasn't come back to Earth yet so we need to wait for that... etc etc.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Zary has been the best Wrangler, Pospisil has been good, but not that good.

Edit: Among skaters

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Bah. Hard to say much other than Pospisil scoring was surprising but very cool. Moaarrr please, anything to givez teh hope.

I'm challenging the top line to win a game for us. It's time to do so not by some random statistical blah blah whatever, but by passing the eye test as well... I desperately need to see them have the Seattle fans going "that's a good line, they sure looked dangerous". I need the Kraken fans to say that. That's not good. I just can't trust myself or any Flames fan lmao. I keep thinking maybe we're crazy or in a mass delusion.

I don't even know what I'm talking about. Just win. I am going to get a baked potato going here.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Duehr feels like he can be more than a 4th liner. His skating is really good and his hands are decent. And he's got size.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad