Official Game Anthem:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Outstanding work!

Kassian. :laugh:

Do or die. Hope they can bring the same effort they've brought in the last few games, and hopefully A) Jensen isn't nailed to the bench, and B) Kassian gets more opportunities to contribute.

This is our first meeting with Anaheim since the 9-1 drubbing, isn't it? Hopefully they can add that motivator.

Go Canucks Go!

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Anaheim on the second half of their back-to-back..

Please win!

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
My lines would be...

Jensen - Matthias - Burrows
Daniel - Kesler - Higgins
Booth - Richardson - Kassian
Sestito - Schroeder - Hansen

Hamhuis - Garrison
Edler - Weber
Stanton - Corrado

Lack
Markstrom

Or at least put Jensen with Kesler/Higgins. If he's stapled to the fourth line or warming the bench. I'll have lost what little faith I have in Torts.

VC

Feb 28, 2002
Vancouver Island
Visit site
Sestito has had back to back fights and nobody to really go up against. I'd sit him for this game and bring Dalpe back into the lineup and to get everybody back onto the wings that they play better on.

Daniel - Kesler - Hansen
Burrows - Matthias - Jensen
Booth - Richardson - Kassian
Higgins - Schroeder - Dalpe

Hamhuis - Garrison
Edler - Weber
Stanton - Corrado

Lack
Markstrom

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
@ElliottPap·49 mins
Early news from Nux: saw Kevin Bieksa in hallway, no crutches, no limp, no moon boot. Asked him if he was playing, got no answer.

@ElliottPap·47 mins
Forgotten man Andrew Alberts (concussion Dec. 29) being worked out on ice by skills coach Glenn Carnegie prior to morning skate

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
@SNETPacific·4 mins
#Canucks Kevin Bieksa on the ice for morning skate.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Lack gave up 3 in that game IIRC.

My bad. I repressed it from my memory. Now it's all coming back. 3ddie Lack. :handclap:

Jo6cim Ericsson.

Go Canucks Go!

edit: i asked a question in the ticket thread. Can someone help me out? I'm just wondering how to figure out if tickets are legit or not. I know some say season ticket holders, but what do I look for to see if it is legit?I don't want to get scammed out of my money. Thanks.

Last edited:

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
i have **** on David Booth all season but he has done well recently. He still cannot make a pass or receive one. still can't control a puck. However, he is making use of what he can do. He has been opportunistic, shoots hard, skates very well, hits everything he can and moves up the ice like a freight train.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
i have **** on David Booth all season but he has done well recently. He still cannot make a pass or receive one. still can't control a puck. However, he is making use of what he can do. He has been opportunistic, shoots hard, skates very well, hits everything he can and moves up the ice like a freight train.

Yeah as of late. He is starting to finally find his game. People forget he was pretty damn good before the Mike Richards thing.

yoss

May 25, 2011
Nice Gdt. :handclap:

Go Nucks! I still believe, just barely- but a tiny bit! At least don't get blown out and put a few pucks in the net and I won't complain.

Steveorama

Aug 20, 2003
Oakville, ON
Visit site
Looks like Bieksa will go tonight. Wonder if Corrado will still dress? I suspect Torts wasn't thrilled with Weber's "coverage" in the Colorado game, especially on the OT goal.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I know he's hated on around here and I doubt he's back next year, but great to see Alberts making some progress. Never like to see someone struggle so bad with these post-concussion symptoms.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I know he's hated on around here and I doubt he's back next year, but great to see Alberts making some progress. Never like to see someone struggle so bad with these post-concussion symptoms.

I don't hate Alberts at all. I really hope he's okay too. He was really solid for us a few seasons back and I think it is hard to get in a rhythm when you don't play that many games. Such crummy luck.

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
Dwarf need food badly.

What a quarter sucker gauntlet was, but I loved it all the same. haha.

Where is that cool list of the Canucks chances etc that people were posting before we lost the last game? Would be nice to see an update each game thread. :)

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Where is that cool list of the Canucks chances etc that people were posting before we lost the last game? Would be nice to see an update each game thread. :)

Here it is heading into tonight's action.

8guIi42.jpg

Last edited:

Squall

Mar 22, 2013
Looks like Bieksa will go tonight. Wonder if Corrado will still dress? I suspect Torts wasn't thrilled with Weber's "coverage" in the Colorado game, especially on the OT goal.

Nope, that was all on Matthias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad