Anaheim Ducks had deep and talented group of prospects in NCAA and Europe in 2013-14

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

The Anaheim Ducks have plenty of skill and depth currently playing in the NCAA and various European leagues. Ten of the 13 prospects listed played NCAA hockey in 2013-14, including six defenseman.

They also have some high-end talent represented in this list with players like Nicolas Kerdiles (Wisconsin, NCAA), William Karlsson (HV71, SHL) and Kevin Roy (Northeastern, NCAA). A few of these players have already began their professional careers following the completion of their respective seasons, while others remain a few years away from making the jump to the next level.

NCAA

Nicolas Kerdiles, C, University of Wisconsin Badgers (Big Ten)
Drafted 2nd round, 36th overall in 2012

After a standout rookie season in 2012-13, Nicolas Kerdiles entered his sophomore year at Wisconsin with increased expectations.… read more

More...

Oct 18, 2011
gibson is one of the most successful goalies at his age that we've seen in years
the rating for him seems wrong, just as rating karlsson and kerdiles the same as laganiere is

Ducksgo*

Don't know how the best goalie prospect in the world is rated C.

Who has also broke franchise records and now has titles in the few games he's played in.

That rating is very wrong good sir. I usually love reading your articles, but I don't like this one.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I'm surprised there's still people who gives importance to HF ratings.

This :laugh:

I mean, the write ups are sometimes good and nice to read, but those ratings are weird (for example Laganiere have the same as Karlsson, Kerdiles) but the rankings is the thing i don`t even want to talk about :laugh:

PS
Just realised there is ''King'' in ''Ranking''. Maybe that explains why they are so horrible :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad