GDT: Anaheim @ Carolina: The Great Science Fiction Mash Up Edition

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

Anaheim @ Carolina: The Great Science Fiction Mash Up Edition

Lord Marshal Eric Staal, Personal Debriefing:
We near Fiorina 161, searching for the crash site of a ship carrying a "Dark Angel". We must have it, such a weapon would be a great boon to the Necromonger cause. I have seen such things when I was in the Underverse and now is my chance to claim one for my own. It will be mine. My warriors are all more than capable and strike fear into the hearts of many, but even they are not so used to dealing with creatures of the magnitude of the Dark Angels though, so I have paid an exorbitant fee to one of the most famous bounty hunters in the universe. Her help will proove useful. For now, it is time....

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

YAHOO.gif

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Lack has the 6th highest GAA at 3.46 and 3rd lowest save % at .865 in the NHL. I have a feeling there will be lots of goals in this game. Anaheim's D has struggled lately.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Lack has the 6th highest GAA at 3.46 and 3rd lowest save % at .865 in the NHL. I have a feeling there will be lots of goals in this game. Anaheim's D has struggled lately.

So 2 teams that haven't been able to score to save their lives all season are all of a sudden going to light up the scoreboard like a Christmas tree?

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
We'll gladly take him and you guys can have a 3 years supply of Bieksa brau, it's not skunked I swear.

Good luck tonight!

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
eight and also this is too much work

you know when you get a christmas gift thats over the top and youre like "this is too much" and the persons like "no no this is fine" and youre like "no REALLY this is too much" i feel like this gdt is a representation of that

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
eight and also this is too much work

you know when you get a christmas gift thats over the top and youre like "this is too much" and the persons like "no no this is fine" and youre like "no REALLY this is too much" i feel like this gdt is a representation of that

My parents bought me a $300+ sound bar for Christmas last year (regularly $450). I spent weeks trying to talk them out of it. I almost got mad at them for spending so much money. I still think it was too much, but after a while I decided it wasn't worth fighting about.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort/time CI put into it, but it is just so much and so long that I skipped over it. Each to their own though.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I didn't have too much of an issue, except the Red text.

White test with black borders shows up well across all colors.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad