OT: Anaheim Calling: Position Open

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
Hey fellas,

Just wanted to let everyone know that SB Nation's Anaheim Calling is looking for a new writer to add to their staff. I know most of you don't like AC - it's histrionic, a crappy site, whatever it may be - but if anyone is interested in writing for the Ducks, this is a good opportunity. The details are found in the link: http://www.anaheimcalling.com/2013/1/15/3879100/anaheim-ducks-blog-writer.

By the way, I posted here just because I'm a huge fan of this entire community. There isn't a smarter, more insightful community of Ducks fans on the web. (Also, forgive me mods if this is in the wrong spot).

Cheers!

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Would consider, but i`m not exactly a AC visitor. My language isn`t at its best sometimes too, i guess.

getzforfighting*

im very interested. canadian boy and a huge ducks fan. they won the cup on my 15th bday actually :)

Pahlsson26

Oct 17, 2011
im very interested. canadian boy and a huge ducks fan. they won the cup on my 15th bday actually :)

Awesome! It would be nice to have another Canadian on the staff (I'm the only one). I linked to the article with all the details, so just follow that.

Ducksgo*

That's a loose prerequisite. AC would love to have your prospect knowledge DuckJet, among other things.

As a fan and maybe a future reader. I would read DucksJet blog posts on AC. He has knowledge of our team and something I would read. Go for it DJ

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
That's a loose prerequisite. AC would love to have your prospect knowledge DuckJet, among other things.

As a fan and maybe a future reader. I would read DucksJet blog posts on AC. He has knowledge of our team and something I would read. Go for it DJ

Hmmmm...when you guys put it like that :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll think about it. What are the length requirements for each piece because I'm going to be starting a new semester and I'm not quite sure what my workload would be. I'd be happy to do pieces as a contributor.

Ramenbot

May 2, 2010
Burbank
I don't get what all the hate is about. It's not an amazing blog, but not horrible like some make it out to be. It's a decent option for fans. I know a lot of people were butthurt over the "woman's perspective on the lockout" posts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad