Proposal: Ana - Tor

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
It's Lindholm or nothing buddy, not that Anaheim would do that, but we won't do anything else.

And the last thing we need is wingers.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Ana:
W. Nylander

Tor:
J. Silfverberg
M. Pettersson or J. Larsson
1st in 2019

I'd pass. Not really looking to deal Nylander as a team, the only way I see it happening is if a high end defenseman (ideally a right handed shot) was offered up in exchange.

Toronto isn't going to throw out picks and prospects in a reckless manner but we're definitely in that win now mode.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It's Lindholm or nothing buddy, not that Anaheim would do that, but we won't do anything else.

Then nothing. You'd have to add to Nylander to pry Lindholm away from Anaheim.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
If the Leafs were going after a Ducks D-Man, Manson is the guy that they really should be targeting. He brings to the table what the Leafs need, and would compliment the rest of what we have already. I'm not saying he is available, because he probably isn't, but from a defensive point of view, he is the elite guy on the Ducks.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

To get Lindholm you would have to add to Marner.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
If the Leafs were going after a Ducks D-Man, Manson is the guy that they really should be targeting. He brings to the table what the Leafs need, and would compliment the rest of what we have already. I'm not saying he is available, because he probably isn't, but from a defensive point of view, he is the elite guy on the Ducks.
I rather go for Montour if Ducks were willing to listen.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I rather go for Montour if Ducks were willing to listen.

Why would you prefer Montour over Manson? If either were available and cost the same?

Ducks fans, "if" you guys were moving either of these guys, whom would you say is the better defensive guy of these two?

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Why would you prefer Montour over Manson? If either were available and cost the same?

Ducks fans, "if" you guys were moving either of these guys, whom would you say is the better defensive guy of these two?
They won't cost the same as Manson on good contract while Montour is rfa I believe. Maybe Montour+Ritchie for Nylander+Carrick.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
They won't cost the same as Manson on good contract while Montour is rfa I believe. Maybe Montour+Ritchie for Nylander+Carrick.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. They won't cost the same? Do you mean the trade cost would be cheaper for Montour, because Manson will have a lower cap hit?

I don't think it matters, because I doubt either are available, but my opinion is based on my perception that Manson is the superior D.

suprvilce

Sep 12, 2006
To get Lindholm you would have to add to Marner.

You could contribute to the thread by proposing a more realistic deal, or you could add a shitton to the other side of the scale just to put more oil to the fire.

Thank you for your invaluable contribution.

Reactions: Cotton

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
You could contribute to the thread by proposing a more realistic deal, or you could add a ****ton to the other side of the scale just to put more oil to the fire.

Thank you for your invaluable contribution.

Marner+ is what it would take... if you guys dont like it stop bringin up lindholm and manson in every thread

Reactions: SmokeyDuck

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Lindholm gets marner+ pretty easily.
You can imagine my shock when toronto fans are in the thread askin for montour, manson or lindholm but dont want to pay the cost

Pretty much every single thread with Toronto trying to acquire a D.

Reactions: SmokeyDuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad