Proposal: ANA - OTT (Zegras+3 for Tkachuk +7)

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
I would not do that as Ottawa, but that's because I'm not sure how much I care about the value difference between 3 and 7
Quite a big one, You are getting one of Demidov or Lindstrom so yeah.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Quite a big one, You are getting one of Demidov or Lindstrom so yeah.
These prospects get messy really quick. I just don't know that care so much about the difference between them to go from Brady to zegras.

Comparing actual players I'd take at 3 and who I'd take at 7, I can't really think of a zegras pair I'd prefer over a Brady pair.

Reactions: h2owned and Ciao

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Only way Ottawa would do this is if Levshunov is still available at #3. In which case Anaheim would just select Levshunov instead

Depends on your opinion on Levshunov.

Personally I wouldn't want him even if he were available at 7, so the idea of trading up to 3 to draft him is revolting.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Pinto will be as good or better than Zegras is, in 1-2 years. That, and wanting to keep Brady makes this a bad fit for Ottawa - even though the value itself isn't terrible (still leans ANA IMO)

Reactions: OmniSens and Ciao

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
I have yet to see a reputable source that indicates Brady wants out of Ottawa.
Really? I see it all the time. Of course it's the same 'reputable source' that says Verbeek is fed up with Zegras & is begging to trade him for pennies on the dollar...

(not, not that I think BT is a pennies on the dollar player, just some of the other offers for Z along the lines of him for a bag of pucks & a couple dozen used jocks ... and if Anaheim throws in a third they'll even wash them first...)

Reactions: MCB and HabzSauce

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
I opened this expecting it to be Zegras and three other players/prospects in exchange for Tkachuk and seven other players/prospects. :skull:
Just for fun :

to Anaheim Ducks
Zegras, Gibson, Vatrano and LaCombe

to Ottawa Senators
Tkachuk, Korpisalo, Joseph, Thomson, Mandolese, Sokolov, Formenton and Dick

( will also respond to OP later, don't wanna get too off topic )

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
From an Ottawa perspective my interest level is exactly:
IMG_4490.jpeg

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Tkachuk

3rd OA

7th OA
Zegras

You can watch Tkachuk and Zegras together at the Worlds. Tkachuk leads Team USA with 7 pts and is a +5. Zegras has 2 pts and is somehow -4.

Reactions: Altimus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad