Proposal: Ana Needed trades

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Risto for steel and Max Jones? Maybe something with comtois? Idk I’d assume buffalo would want one or two young fwds in return?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Risto for steel and Max Jones? Maybe something with comtois? Idk I’d assume buffalo would want one or two young fwds in return?
IMO Steel, Terry, Comtois, Lundestrom, and Zegras are untouchable at this stage. The best prospects I'd give up in a deal for Risto would be Jones, Mahura, Morand, and/or Larsson. I understand if that isn't enough for Buffalo, but we can't afford to give up our most talented offensive prospects right now.

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004
IMO Steel, Terry, Comtois, Lundestrom, and Zegras are untouchable at this stage. The best prospects I'd give up in a deal for Risto would be Jones, Mahura, Morand, and/or Larsson. I understand if that isn't enough for Buffalo, but we can't afford to give up our most talented offensive prospects right now.

If these players are untouchable, what kind of package would you give for Seth Jones? or Hamilton?

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I could see jones and mahura+ making sense. Tho BUF has a lot of LHD with Dahlin, Pilut, McCabe, scandella(gibe after this year) and I think I’m forgetting someone

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I don’t think buffalo wants much of your stuff.

Rakelll is the only player I see them asking for.

If they went pure prospects and a 1st...Anaheim wouldn’t want yo trade that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yatzhee

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I could see jones and mahura+ making sense. Tho BUF has a lot of LHD with Dahlin, Pilut, McCabe, scandella(gibe after this year) and I think I’m forgetting someone

Buffalo doesn’t need LD

The have dshlin and Pilut snd thry drsfted Samuelson last year at #32 and drafted a LD with #31 this year. They also have othe LD prospects in the AHL in Hickey and Bryson out of NCAA.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I honestly think the Ducks are a lot closer to a fire sale than trying to position their D-core better. I can't see them swinging for the fences with guys like that anytime soon. Flip Silverberg for draft picks and try to get some legit young talent for the next wave.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I honestly think the Ducks are a lot closer to a fire sale than trying to position their D-core better. I can't see them swinging for the fences with guys like that anytime soon. Flip Silverberg for draft picks and try to get some legit young talent for the next wave.
Nice to know we don't have any legit young talent. Thankfully a random fan of a different team let us know!

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Nice to know we don't have any legit young talent. Thankfully a random fan of a different team let us know!

Put down the pitchfork. You even quoted what I said and it clearly didn't say you have NO young talent. Just it isn't enough right now to make a deep run.

Now is the time you bring in MORE young talent so that when your next wave comes along guys like Kase, Rakell, Gibson, Lindholm, and hopefully even Fowler are still half decent.

However you don't have the assets to do that without giving up draft picks to bring in a guy like Jones or Risto. So you're better off going through the draft IMO.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Funny how players (not jones)
Suck until trade conversation starts, and then they’re very valuable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad