Confirmed Signing with Link: [ANA] F Nikita Nesterenko signs ELC with the Ducks (2 years, $925k AAV)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He's always shown a lot of skill, but he really put things together this year, especially in the second half of the season.

ANA got more than "just a 4th" for Klingberg.

Really hopeful for this. Reading he has Top 6 potential. It's a low risk, high reward situation, imo.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Longer last name

Sometimes it's about "Quality" over "Quantity" though. Obviously not when it comes to being taller. More taller is clearly better. But a longer name? Ehhh...i think if it's close enough, that i'd take the better last name over the slightly longer one. Whose got the higher quality ending here?

Musampa

Aug 3, 2015
Sometimes it's about "Quality" over "Quantity" though. Obviously not when it comes to being taller. More taller is clearly better. But a longer name? Ehhh...i think if it's close enough, that i'd take the better last name over the slightly longer one. Whose got the higher quality ending here?
depends on your preferences. Last names that end in -ov are of Russian origin, while -ko are of Ukrainian origin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad