Confirmed with Link: [ANA/EDM] Adam Henrique (75% retained), Sam Carrick (50% retained), 2024 7th for 2024 1st round pick and 2025 cond. 5th - TB also retaining

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
happy regenda finally gets another chance with the ducks, but there's no young talent they can call up instead of gawdin?

perreault? nesterenko? would much rather see those guys get experience instead of a career AHL'er

Reactions: Kalv

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They better give me the details before my flight departs -.-

Or I won’t know for 6 hours

I don’t think it’s that far away tbh, I imagine we’ll be aggressive at draft/ free agency with signing/trades

lol that’s funny about to fly back home to NY. It seems all these deals happen when I’m at an airport or on a plane.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
happy regenda finally gets another chance with the ducks, but there's no young talent they can call up instead of gawdin?

perreault? nesterenko? would much rather see those guys get experience instead of a career AHL'er
Well they are probably just asking Gawdin to be the temporary 4C or 13th forward, so no real point in calling up a prospect for that spot.

Firequacker

used wall of text! It's not very effective...
Jun 3, 2022
Edmonton? My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Wasn't Perry bad enough? :confused:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad