Value of: Ana- Col

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I don't think that's a deal that's going to interest Colorado much at all. At that price they'll probably aim at cheaper guys like Braun or Schenn to play a similar role if that's the price for Manson.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don't think that's a deal that's going to interest Colorado much at all. At that price they'll probably aim at cheaper guys like Braun or Schenn to play a similar role if that's the price for Manson.
Agreed, can’t see Manson getting a top prospect.

Reactions: Richard88
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Why give up that much when your LD is already great?

Because it's actually not that great. Girard has been playing a lot of RD and seems to be something that the Avs prefer at this point. So the LD is actually Toews, Jack Johnson and MacDermid. If the Avs could acquire Hampus Lindholm, it would then turn this into:

Toews-Makar
Lindholm-Girard
Johnson&Johnson

If Byram can come back, you have a potentially dynamic wild card that you can have on the 3rd pairing and take advantage of weaker match ups.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Value is way off. Avs counter with 2023 2nd round pick.
upload_2022-2-17_8-19-21.png

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Value is way off. Avs counter with 2023 2nd round pick.
Looks like avs RHD and G situation will remain the same cause they're not getting help there if they can't pony up their 2023 1st or their top prospects

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Looks like avs RHD and G situation will remain the same cause they're not getting help there if they can't pony up their 2023 1st or their top prospects
You mean the goalie situation where Kuemper has been one of the top goalies in the league since the beginning of December? Yeah I don't think the Avs are worried about that right now but you keep posting your Avs hot takes, god knows we all love how wrong you've consistently been about them...

Last edited:
Reactions: McJedi

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Ok. Right now the Avs have the NHLs best goalie. Kuemper is playing at Vezina level since around December 1st.

Lucky Avs. Another great trade by Sakic to get him.

Kuemper is freaking awesome. 92.1% save %, 2.38 gaa, 24-5 record, several shutouts. He’s better than I hoped he’d be.

the Avs could use a bottom pair PK guy. L or R shot. esp if Byram doesn’t come back by the trade deadline.

If Byram comes back and plays like he was (top pair level), the Avs become untouchable.

Several of those bottom pair stay at home types will be available.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad