Ondrej Kase
Josh Manson

for

Charlie McAvoy
Danton Heinen
David Backes 50% retained
Urho Vaakanainen/Jack Studnicka
2020 1st rd pick
Conditional 2021 1st rd pick (Bruins make conference finals it’s a 1st, if not it turns into a 2nd)

thoughts? Good? Bad? Horrid?

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Rickard Rakell
Ondrej Kase
Josh Manson

for

Charlie McAvoy
Danton Heinen
2020 1st rd pick
Conditional 2021 1st rd pick (Bruins make conference finals it’s a 1st, if not it turns into a 2nd)

Take McAvoy, Backes, one of the 1sts, and Manson out of the deal, and it might be close.

As is, Boston gets boned:

McAvoy > Rakell
Heinen >= Kase I think Heinen has a bit more value just due to durability.
Vaakanainen + two 1sts + Backes retained > Manson

Reactions: bbfan419

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
is mcavoy that readily available? if so, i would expect the bruins could move him for better and not have to move 5 other pieces in the process

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
Rickard Rakell
Ondrej Kase
Josh Manson

for

Charlie McAvoy
Danton Heinen
2020 1st rd pick

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnanTheBarbarian

May 20, 2018
I don't see the Bruins parting ways with Chubby McAvoy and a bushel of first rounders, just to get their mitts on Rakell, and Manson.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
To the OP, yes this one was bad on a post of the year level. I see your new to posting so don't let a bad value thread stop you from posting. We all post a dump of a proposal at some point. This one likely ends up locked up, probably for the best.

Reactions: 405Exit

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Dude no offense? But that is awful from a Boston perspective. You’re acting like we’re trading 2 super stars to Boston. When in reality all 3 of Anaheim pieces going back are run in the mill players.

That is wayyyyy to much going back to Anaheim. Sorry Boston fans. But we could deal something around your first this year. Anaheim will also take salary back if you have cap dumps.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
To the OP, yes this one was bad on a post of the year level. I see your new to posting so don't let a bad value thread stop you from posting. We all post a dump of a proposal at some point. This one likely ends up locked up, probably for the best.

The thread can still be saved. Boston and Anaheim make good trade partners. We’ve discussed a few ideas around the boards this month. Mainly around their first 2020

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad